Klik hier voor de Nederlandse vertaling.
- Due to the increased number of pupils of Bwama Primary School, following the introduction of the first motorboat in October 2018, at least 100 life jackets need to be added. The price of each life-jacket is currently 100,000 UGX (depending on the actual rate that equals around €25,-).
- For us to be able to provide the school a next motorboat, the amount of 19,600,000 UGX needs to be raised (depending on the actual exchange rate that equals around €4.900,-)
- An at that time urgently needed big canoe (November 2017)
Great News From NiCA: Canoe Donated to Bwama Primary School!
- The first motorboat (October 2018)
Breaking News: First Motorboat to Provide Pupils of Bwama Primary School Safe Transport Realized!
- Five much needed landing docks (January 2019 – May 2019)
First Much Needed Landing Docks Have Been Constructed.
The Third Landing Dock is a Fact!
Also the Remaining Two Landing Docks Have Been Constructed!
Please visit the section ‘How You Can Help’ on our website to read in what ways you can contribute to achieving our goals. Of course every contribution, no matter how small, will be highly appreciated!
HWMCO-Nederland & NiCA-Foundation
‘We Fight Poverty by Bringing Development.’
(Updated June 2019)